DMCA / Copyright Policy - hdmaturetube.com
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and take claims of copyright infringement seriously. In order to comply with the Notice and Takedown requirements of 17 U.S.C. § 512 of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, we abide by the following policy.
Notice of Claimed Infringement
If you are the copyright holder, or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner, and you believe that you or your client's intellectual property appears on the website without proper permission, you may submit a copyright infringement notification. Your written notice must include the following information:
- A description of the copyrighted work that is believed to be infringed, or in the case of multiple works, a representative list.
- The exact location on the website where the work that is allegedly infringing copyright can be found.
- Sufficient information to allow us to contact you, which should include your name, mailing address, phone number, company affiliation (if applicable) and email address (if applicable).
- A statement indicating your good faith belief that use of the disputed material has not been authorized by you as the copyright holder, by your agent, or by the law.
- A statement that you are the copyright owner of the work that is allegedly infringed or that you are an authorized agent of for the copyright owner and that all information laid out in your notice is accurate.
- Your physical or electronic signature or your authorized agent's physical or electronic signature.
All DMCA notifications that do not include the foregoing information will not be responded to or acted upon.
Notices of claimed infringement should be sent to us through our contact form.
Abuse of these procedures, or misrepresentation of facts in a DMCA Notice, can result in legal liability. Such liability includes damages, court costs and attorneys’ fees. Therefore, please be certain that you meet all of the legal qualifications before submitting a DMCA Notice.
Take Down Procedure
It is this website's firm policy to remove any material from the website that is an alleged infringement of copyright. The accounts of repeat infringers will be terminated. Access to any infringing materials will be disabled in the most expeditious manner possible in conformity with 17 U.S.C. §512 of the DMCA.
Modification of Policy
We may make modifications to this policy in the future. Users are asked to remain up to date on any revisions or additions to this policy by checking back regularly.