By accessing and using this website, you are agreeing to and accepting the terms of this policy. If you do not agree to or accept the terms of this policy, you should cease all use of this website.
This website is not intended for the use of anyone who has not reached the age of majority, and we do not knowingly collect information from those persons.
We are committed to the security of your personal information and take every precaution to ensure it is not lost or misused.
This policy applies to information collected during your visit to the desktop or mobile version of the website, information that is collected via your email correspondence with the website, and information collected via any application used to access the website.
You may find links on our website to third-party websites or services. Please be aware that we are not responsible for third-party practices regarding the collection and sharing of personal data, and therefore we encourage you to read the policies of all websites you visit when you leave our site
You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about this policy.
Personal information we collect
The information we collect depends upon you level of interactivity with our website. The following describes the types of information that we collect:
A. Members – If you become a member of the website by registering, you voluntarily provide such information as username, password and email address. We collect information about your preferences and interests and any other information your provide in your communications with us. Technical and usage data we collect from non-members is also collected from you (see 'Browsers' below).
B. Browsers – If you are an unregistered browser or member of the website, we collect such information as your IP address, the referral URL (if applicable), your location and tome zone, your operating system, browser type and version and other such data, including data about your activities while on the website.
Collection of information
We collect your data using the following methods:
Passive Collection – We automatically collect data by way of cookies and other such passive collection technologies each time you interact with our website. This data includes, but is not limited to, your geographic location, your browser type and language, and the date and time of your visit.
Active Collection – You provide personal information directly to us when you create an account on the website or when you post materials to the website. We also collect your personal information when you correspond with us for any reason or by any means.
How we use personal information
We use the personal information collected from you for the following purposes:
- For the provision of the website and the ability to interact with its features
- To offer quality content and advertising that relates to your interests
- For the purposes of research and analysis necessary for the maintenance and improvement of the website
- To enable technical diagnostics to ensure proper functioning of the website
- To offer user support and process feedback, inquiries or reports received
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations and cooperate with law enforcement
Sharing of information
We may share your personal data with the parties and for the purposes set out below:
- Companies and individuals that perform services on our behalf, such as customer management, advertising, analytics, functionality, security and compliance, and only for the purpose of providing the services
- A buyer or successor who comes into possession of all or any substantial portion of our business assets as a result of a merger, acquisition, sale, or transfer of such for any reason, including bankruptcy, liquidation, or any similar proceeding
- Government and law enforcement agencies and regulators for compliance with applicable law and protection of the rights and safety of our company, users and other parties
Your legal rights
Your rights regarding the information that we collect about you include the right to review, correct, restrict, or delete your information. You also have the right to request a copy or transfer, and to object to or withdraw consent for use of your information. You can exercise those rights by contacting us.
We may transfer, store, and process the information we collect about you to and in countries other than your own country. This may include transfer to and storage and processing by third-party service providers who may be outside of the European Economic Area. Your use of our website signifies your agreement with this.